¡Podrías ganar unas vacaciones a Walt Disney World® Resort para el EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival con WXDJ El Zol 106.7 FM!
Sintoniza cada hora desde las 6am para que cuando el locutor lo indique envíes un texto* al 43902 con la palabra clave y tengas la oportunidad de ganar unas vacaciones a Walt Disney World® Resort!
Para otra oportunidad de ganar registrate aqui con la palabra clave que escuchaste en El Zol 106.7FM.
*Es posible que se apliquen tarifas de datos y mensajes de operador estándar.
Rules and Regulations
Two (2x) 6-day / 5-night Vacation for four 4x (local ground transportation and hotel) with 4x 6-day Disney Parks passes and a $300 Gift Disney Card (Prizes Provided by Disney), to be used 9/14-9/19.
Contest Prize Value:
$6,900.72 per vacation package
Contest Start Date :
02 Aug 2023
Contest Start Time:
Contest End Date:
24 Aug 2023
Contest End Time:
Contest Winner Will Be Selected on:
2 winners on 25 Aug 2023
Stations this contest runs on:
Miami – El Zol 106.7
– Employees or agents of (i) Sponsor(s), (ii) Co-Sponsor(s), (iii) their respective parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates, (iv) their service agencies or independent contractors, and (v) other stations in the service area are not eligible to participate.
– Persons involved in the development, production, distribution of materials, or the selection of the winner for this Contest are not eligible to participate.
– Persons who are immediate family or who reside in the same house of any person who is in any of the above categories are not eligible to participate.
Prize / Vacation has to be used 9/14-9/19
Each Vacation will consist of the following:
Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for five (5) nights at a hotel at the Premises as selected by Disney in its sole discretion and based on availability;
Four (4) 6-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option (each, a “Ticket”) to be used between September 14, 2023 and September 19, 2023;
One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) which use is subject to Disney Gift Card restrictions;
One (1) Welcome Treats Basket in Prize Winner’s hotel room at the Premises for Prize Winner only;
Access for up to four (4) people for a meet-and-greet with artist(s) and/or other entertainers as selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package include but are not limited to the following: meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, wi-fi, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes.
Winning vacation rules include, but are not limited to:
- Vacation must be taken beginning September 14, 2023 and ending September 19, 2023. If Vacation is notcompleted by this date, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. Disney reserves the right to change the allowable dates, the Vacation period, or any other component of the Vacation, for any reason and in its sole discretion. Vacation dates and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply.
- Vacation is for the Prize Winner and up to three (3) Guests of the Prize Winner’s choosing. Once selected by Prize Winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Vacation does not include the following: transportation from/to Prize Winner’s or Guest’s residence; airport departure fees and taxes; baggage fees; insurance (health, travel, medical); hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; spa treatments; food; beverages; merchandise or souvenirs; incidental expenses; local and long distance telephone calls; wi-fi (whether during travel, at the Premises or in the accommodations) tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included herein.
- Federal, state and local taxes relating to the Vacation are the responsibility of the Group.
- Vacation and Vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not withinthe fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation is not redeemable for cash.
- Actual value of the Prize Package awarded depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to booking and travel dates and the number of travelers, and therefore may be lower or higher than theestimated value at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the Prize Package is less than the stated estimated value, the difference will not be awarded. The Prize Winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the Vacation that any member of the Group is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation will be forfeited. If the Prize Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Vacation will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Prize Winner.
- Tickets are nontransferable and are valid only during specific event dates and hours. Group members must guard Tickets against loss, theft or damage.
- Certain theme parks, resorts, restaurants and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or closure. Theme park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
- Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A theme park reservation must be made for each day of entry.
- The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
- The Prize Winner and Guests will each be required to execute a liability/publicity release and waiver form. The Prize Winner and Guests may be required to execute and return, where legal, publicity releases, which must be returned with the verification documents requested of Prize Winner.
- If any portion or the prize is not available for any reason, then Disney reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value, and/or cancel that portion of the prize in its entirety where replacement of comparable or greater value is not reasonably possible.
- The Prize Winner is required to have and present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check-in to accommodations. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check- in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize).
- In the event the Prize Winner and/or the Guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Disney in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to the Walt Disney World® Resort health and safety protocols, rules or policies in effect at the time of the Vacation, Disney reserves the right to terminate the Vacation or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Group home with no further compensation. Each Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any member of the Group.
- If any member of the Group is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence, the Prize Winner or another member of the Group must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- The Prize Winner may not charge any Group member for participating in the Vacation.
- Vacation is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Disney.
- Any damaged, lost or stolen gift cards or travel vouchers will not be replaced. Gift cards are notredeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms andconditions of use as established by issuer.
- Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents,employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the Vacation, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Vacation, or Vacation related activity including travel.
- Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of Promoter, Disney, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.